Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Strange Sightings around Teds

I'd quickly like to share with everyone a few strange sights that I've seen around Teds lately...

1. Surfboards...in the hallway?


It's things like this that remind me I really am in Australia.

2. Heart shaped post it notes in the bathroom.


The classic co-ed bathroom debate: should the girls put the seat up for guys or should the guys put the seat down for the girls? How can you resist a cute little post it note like this?

3. Smelly socks...in the hallway?


This is one guys genius idea for how not to make his room smell: lay the stinky socks in the hallway!

4. Leaping lizards!



This guy was found in the common living area of Teds. Welcome to Australia, aye?

5. Creepy Crawlers.


After receiving a 4 AM phone call from my friend Natalie discovering this guy above her bed, I ran over to her room to assist in the killing. The unglamorous part about living in Australia...

6. All nighter?



This guy brought an entire POT of coffee to the library. Why didn't I think of that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment